The Borough Council of the Borough of Bath continuously strives for open and transparent government. The governing body has formally adopted a resolution in order to comply with the Pennsylvania Right-to-Know Law, Act 3 of 2008.
If you wish to make a request for public information, under the Right-to-Know law, you may do so in person, by fax or e-mail. Please follow the procedure below.
- Download a Right-To-Know Request Form or request one in person at the Borough of Bath Municipal Building. You may also obtain forms from the Pennsylvania Office of Open Records website at http://openrecords.state.pa.us/ or download the form on this website via the following link: Right-to-Know Request Form
- Complete the form in its entirety.
- Submit the request form to:
Borough of Bath Right-to-Know/Open Records Officer
Bradford T. Flynn, Borough Manager or Jamie Kratz, Borough Assistant Solicitor
215 East Main Street, Suite 1
Bath, PA 18014
Please keep in mind the following:
- The Right-to-Know Officer must respond to your request within 5 business days.
- A fee of $0.25 per page will be assessed for all requests.
Any questions may be directed to Right-to-Know/Open Records Officer and Borough Manager, Bradford T. Flynn at 610-837-6525 or email@example.com
Please read the Borough’s Right-to-Know Request Policy as adopted by Resolution For Further Information
(Last Updated 08/30/2015)